
Today was "just one of those days". It seemed that news that made me grumpy was at every turn. I really tried to shake the feeling, but think that it is going to take going to bed and waking up again tomorrow morning to make it work. It all started with the simple routine of reading the news on the internet. Every headline was about Gito Bay and its closing, a push for universal health care, abortion, Blago the narcissistic Illinois governor, the school newsletter that a new sex offender moved in next to the school, the stupid(sorry!) contractor who in my opinion is trying to extort money from me because I'm a girl and don't know any better. Maybe it is a result from inhaling the fumes from the primer in the media room as I tried to redo a decorating mistake that has been ignored for the past six months. Maybe it is the fact that I am out of ice.(the appliance fairy still hasn't shown up). Maybe it is because I am tired of taking Sis to sit on the potty every five minutes. Maybe it is because she called me out when she responded that she couldn't get her juice because she was "too busy".(talk about guilt). Maybe it is because someone responded to one of my Facebook status reports with a statement of disagreement.(thx sis for agreeing). Why can't everyone see things how I see them? Maybe it is because I am trying to plan for the weekend with painting involved, a volunteer luncheon, a talk at church on Sunday, and piles of bills and laundry to do. Maybe because I really need to sign up for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace but can't come up with the funds or the babysitting money for the 13 weeks. Maybe because I just like being grumpy every once in a while. Tomorrow is a new day...a new day for happiness and to get the grumpies out. Was that a rant or what :)
Friday, January 23, 2009
The Case of the Grumpies
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OK....has the NO word been changed? Facebook...crazybook...booknook? Who cares? When we put ourselves out there for all "those People" to see...then our shoulders have to be broad and look like we're wearing shoulder pads. Commenting on this blog is the only time I come out from under my rock. I love my rock and don't take a lot of chances...so take a breather, look sis right in the eye. You are Mom and remember the magic word..NO THANKS, not today!
Maybe it's also because your a woman - with all it's blessings and curses.
I don't want anyone who disagrees with me commenting on facebook - or on my blog for that matter - only nice comments is my motto. :)
I meant that is a nice joking way! Argh.
EDEN: [exscuse me all those I offend and don't know but too bad sometimes it has to be all about EDEN]
Maybe you just need a great night of SEX!!
I just had one and it changed the past 3 weeks feeling, lol, however, I still need an Eden visit.
xoxo
aml
Post a Comment