Don't laugh(sarah r)! We visited the land of fried bologna, super-sized souvenir mugs and folks who end their sentences with prepositions. Guess what....we actually had a good time! Trav and I laughed the entire time as the kids remained oblivious to their surroundings. It actually is a great family themed park. On the trolley back to the resort, the kids asked, "who is this Dolly girl"????? 
Friday, August 15, 2008
Dollywood or Hollywood??
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the pictures!!
Jackson looks so old all of a sudden, I've gotten get to Ohio.
The stadium looks great.
xoxo
ann
P.S. Go Yankees! That was from Greg his birthday is Saturday so we had to add that one.
Woo-hoo to Dollywood! It's been years since I've been there, though I'm sure it's remained unchanged. That is on our short list of things to do with the kids, since we're in good ole TN. Maybe this fall.....love the pics!
OMG!!! i love the pics. just goes to show you a family can have fun any where! i have no doubt the park would be great fun. with any luck i will talk pete into going there some day. it's just the "strip" i couldn't get over. have you ever seen so many go-kart places?
BTW has anyone told you lately how freakin adorable your kids are? your kids are freakin adorable!
OMG!!! i love the pics. just goes to show you a family can have fun any where! i have no doubt the park would be great fun. with any luck i will talk pete into going there some day. it's just the "strip" i couldn't get over. have you ever seen so many go-kart places?
BTW has anyone told you lately how freakin adorable your kids are? your kids are freakin adorable!
Post a Comment