Friday, August 22, 2008

School's Starting..I'm Turning to my Books.


With the start of school looming right around the corner, I wanted to share a wonderful book that I received at my former church in Mooresville. I received it as a Mothers Brunch(Alyssa was with me). It has been a great resource to turn to when I am struggling to find the right words to pray for my kids. As a mom of three little ones, my heart begins to quicken its pace when I think about them going back to school. Out of the safe haven of my arms and back into the lions den. This book has taught me how to pray specifically for my childrens faith, character, safety, friendships and future. May God bless each and every one of your children as they begin their school year.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these." -Matthew 19:14

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails