
Tonight we are off to Detroit to see the Tigers play and then we leave bright and early for our little family getaway. Is a vacation ever that relaxing? Between packing for the drive, clothes, misc, I feel like a zombie. I really don't enjoy the process, but the excitement in the kids eyes keeps me going. I think I am going to go "unplugged" this week. No cell phone & no computer(no blog). All the little distractions that have made our lives more convenient have also taken away from quality time with our family and friends. I look forward to a week of not having to keep up to date. Try that Obama, as you go on vacation to Hawaii. We're off to the mountains(a newbie for us). Have a wonderful week, my friends. See you back in blog world soon.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Time to Unplug
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment