Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're Going to be Rockin' Out!


I just got tickets for my friend Cheryl and I to see MercyMe in September. I'm a little excited..woo hoo! If you have never heard anything from them(shame,shame)you really need to check them out. They are a great band that uses their talents to praise our Lord!
"To make Christ the center of attention and lead those who will follow to the throne room through Worship" -MercyMe

1 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! How did you find me? Is your name Eden? Have you lost a child? (sorry, so many questions). You live in the mid-west? I'm excited to have a new cyber friend. Feel free to email me at mollymjackson@gmail.com. I am honored you read my blog and noticed you posted my Grace post on here. That's great. I look forward to getting to know you more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails