Monday, August 18, 2008

I'd Like to Thank the Academy, and Matt!



***This post is a copy of an email I received from my oldest sis. It made me laugh..she is almost as funny as me!

This is probably the first and last time I will ever be on a billboard in China or anywhere for that matter…! I thought you would enjoy this.

So the story goes that Marc-Michaels has never considered me a significant “player” in that I have never had a professional photo taken of me as the other management members have. Then China called and said they needed a photo of me, so they hired a guy to come in a take a photo of me on the day of Matt’s surgery in the lobby. What makes it even better is minutes before the guy called me down for the photo, I received a phone call telling me that Matt had come out of surgery and things were grim, bad, really bad, never to get better… I burst into tears, hysterics, and sobs.

The result? A once in a lifetime chance to have your photo (tear-stained makeup, nerdy photo of yourself with your name misspelled) on a billboard half way around the world in China. Cost? Millions!

…Remembering to never take yourself too seriously and being blessed to have Matt alive and healthy? Priceless!

I love you Matt!


Cameron J. Zentz

Director, Business Development

1 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

Eden:
Cameron is beautiful in
any country, on any billboard
spelled right or wrong!
She makes me laugh and made my day with that email! Thanks for sharing, tell her she made me smile in Mooresville.
Love aml

Related Posts with Thumbnails