Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ladies, you have two days to throw it together!


I have plans for Friday night. I won't go as far as calling myself the "queen of useless parties" but Friday night marks the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. A fun idea for the kiddos. Go buy chopsticks, get some Chinese take-out, and whip of a batch of these Olympic themed cupcakes and have yourself an Olympic party. Watch the opening ceremonies and if your feeling inspired, make up a few Olympic games of your own. Relay race with hula hoops, long jump, handstands, etc. I will post the Perry's Toledo games this weekend before our departure to the mountains for a little r&r. Enjoy!

3 comments:

LL said...

you're going to think less of me, but I just don't get into the Olympics like I should.
BUT...I'm loving the cupcakes and QUEEN OF USELESS PARTIES idea.
I need to do something fun with the kids as a start to the Olympics, thanks for the reminder.

Bountiful Blessings said...

I'm always looking for "new" things for the kids to experience. I figure they will enjoy the festivities. Think less of you, nah!! It's just a cover for eating eggrolls without the guilt!

ANN LADEMANN said...

What the hell happened to you when you moved to Toledo!! All these great ideas your sharing NOW with everyone used to be just on Clositer. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Love ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails