
I am taking this little idea from a new blogging buddy. Thanks Ll :)
I love looking at blogs....I know I should be unloading the dishwasher or trying to figure out the source of the odor coming from the van. There is something really cool about getting a chance to meet other women through their blogs. Many days I have gotten a good laugh or a bit of inspiration from reading a blog. So, that being said....I hope you enjoy my Bountiful Blessings blog. So much so, that I may do the same for you...a laugh or a moment to reflect. Many have told me that they love "checking in"...from high school buddies, Home Shopping co-workers, LKN women to my new friends from Holy Toledo. I know some of you may not like to leave comments, but to a blogger it can mean feast or famine. As Ll says, "don't be shy". I became her "blog stalker" until I courageously left a comment one day. As long as folks are reading it and enjoying, I will continue to torture you with the day to day of my lovely Toledo existence. So, come on in daily...have a seat and be momentarily entertained as you go on your way.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Come on in..Stay a While
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amazing as it may see to you...your blog is like a letter from home, from your friend, from your child, from someone who is dear to you and someone who cares. Nothing has really changed through the years....just the way the message is delivered. Thanks for the message.
AMEN. Don't comments just make your day?!!!
Love the blog. Now that I'm back in town, I will mark it as a favorite and check in more often!!!
Keep the fun posts coming.
Post a Comment