Saturday, August 16, 2008

Eden's Weekly Shout-Out


I'm introducing a weekly post that will give a shout-out to a variety of people & places that I have come in contact with that I have enjoyed. You might find yourself mentioned here.....
1) My old college roommate Amy E Ritt..... She recently emailed me to say she reads the blog daily. She gave me a ride to class every morning & could make me laugh..God bless her. Now she is married with two adorable kids who have the best names(Jack & Kate).
2) My friend Amy Jo who I have known forever. She recently joined a company that places au pairs with families. So, if you are in the Indy area and are interested, please let me know.
3) Deb, the McDonalds employee who brought us our correct order the other day. She had tattoos in places I never knew you could tattoo. After bringing me processed foods, she invited me to church. What a great testament to God reminding me that we are all his children.
4) The teachers and staff at Crissey Elementary in Holland, OH. Next week they will open their doors to many kids, including my own. A great school that not only focuses on academics, but also character traits.

2 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

HI THIS IS JACKIE LADEMANN I MISS U GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH;( ! THE PICTURES OF DOLLY WORLD ARE SO CUTE I HOPE U GUYS HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

LL said...

what a GREAT idea. love a nice shout out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails