Clay has had this bizarre fascination with anything Chinese. All of his "friends" are Chinese and he told me yesterday he wished he was Chinese. We're not sure where the fascination came from, but he even said that the "Ohio Chinese people" would be nicer than the "North Carolina Chinese people". While we are trying to teach him to be a little pc, you can't help but laugh at him sometimes. This was until I heard him laughing at Sarah in the office. As I approached the door, I realized that he was up to no good teaching her all sorts of things. I looked in to see her mimic him in song and dance..."Chinese, Japanese, slap my knees, look at these!"(to which she lifted her dress and said, "my pecs momma, my pecs.") Blessings go out to his kindergarten teacher, Miss Carlin.
Friday, August 22, 2008
"You Can't Say That in Public"
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
we can only hope his teacher has a good sense of
humor!
Post a Comment