

Dear Matt Man,
This post is for you! It's been seven months since your surgery. I can't believe it has has been so long ago...it seems like yesterday. I know how you love it when I get sappy, so I will try and refrain from doing so. I just wanted to let you know just how proud I am of you and your entire family. My sis is a very lucky gal! You are an incredible husband to my sis, a father to your kids, an uncle to your nieces and nephews in addition to being a great friend. You have taken on the physical and psychological adversities and triumphed. Seven months ago we didn't know where life would take our family, but we truly were blessed by God. A miracle happened. One that could have only been performed by Christ. So, here's to you Matt! May your heart continue to heal both physically and emotionally. We Love You!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Matt Man
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment