Sunday, August 31, 2008

Eden's Weekly Shout-Out


I have received great feedback from the Shout-Out, so here is this weeks.

1) SEARS and the fact that they carry the Land's End line. If you are near one, the summer clothes are discounted up to 80%. Great buys for next year.

2) My sis who had "the talk..birds & bees" with her kids. It was put out there with such honesty and gusto that they got the point without embarrassment or being grossed out

3) The hint of Fall in the air. I can now begin to enjoy the start of the season. Nothing like football games, cocoa, change of leaves, and listening to Autumn in New England.

4) My nephew Trey and his patience while Trav helped him with his Algebra. I'm not known for my math skills.

5) Prayers go out to all of the residents who may be affected by Hurricane Gustav.

Until next week...love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOVE the Weekly SHOUT OUT! Thanks for spreading such joy!

Cam

the roe family said...

yes indeed. your shout outs are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails