Monday, September 1, 2008

It's Your Birthday, Noah!


Big Birthday wishes go out to my nephew, Noah! I don't believe there is a sweeter or more loving boy out there. Somewhat shy yet very funny, you really see him light up when he is with his cousins. I think turning seven is going to be a great thing for you! We are thinking of you and can't wait to come and party. I'm thinking a dance party with ice cream sundaes and a pinata. We love you so much!

3 comments:

ma said...

Noah...what fun it is to have a grandson like you and 7 years old is awesome! We can party this weekend. Love you, Ma and Pa

Anonymous said...

Noah,

Suzann and I hope you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!! PARTY ALL WEEK LONG!!! WE LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU ARE ONE COOL KID!!!

SUZANN AND AUNT CAM

boog said...

Happy Birthday

Noah, we hope you have a fabulous day! You deserve it! You're a very special nephew and cousin.

We Love You,
Uncle Matt, Aunt Ali, Ethan, Livy, & Sam

Related Posts with Thumbnails