
One of my earliest childhood memories happens to be listening to hymns that were sung in church. I can recall listening to the sweet voice of my Bachie as she sang each word so beautifully as if she were alone in that moment with God. The words to one of my favorites goes like this, "count your many blessings, name them one by one. Count your many blessings see what God has done." I have always loved the word blessings; hence my blog title. When life gives me grief and despair, it is often times difficult to see the blessings in life. My blessings for today are the many friendships I have with so many women. I have made many friends in all of the places I have lived and I truly felt like all of those relationships have been hand picked by God. Today I received some wonderful pictures from my group of gal pals monthly get-together. Love the circle foot pic( XOXO, aml!) Goodness, how I miss that time with friends. I think what I miss the most is the sense of sisterhood and companionship. I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many talented, unique and beautiful friends. I love each and every one of them for so many reasons. Thank you to all of you who have stuck with me the past few months. I truly love and need the phone calls, emails, etc. Just when you think I have fallen off the face of the Earth(remember, I have..I live in Toldedo)don't give up on me just yet. I'm going to go count my many blessings, you should too!
Friday, September 26, 2008
The Blessings I Hold So Dear
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
count your many blessings name them one by one, count your many blessing see what God has done, count your many blessings...name them one by one...and it will surprise you what the Lord has done! I love that song too...I just don't sing so pretty...you are my inspirational blog...thanks for thinking for the rest of us!
love ya
Post a Comment