Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You're A Hard Habit to Break


While many of you know about my little vice in life...a large coke, pebble ice, styrofoam cup, there are others lurking right around the corner. I love it when company comes because it is my excuse to obtain a little taste of heaven. While I do love a Starbucks, Caribou has become my best friend...due to the fact that they have a drive-thru and they are right next door to McD's for my Coke(who by the way has ended their $1.00 large sodas..arghhh!) Pulling up to the speaker, I order a large sugar-free vanilla soy latte (aka "a why bother") in honor of crazy momma sr. or their new green tea mango or white tea peach iced drinks. I must say it has hit the wallet a little hard this week, hence my blog pic and fave comic strip. Off to soccer practice and a little detour to the land of the moose for a small treat.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails