Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kundalini Yoga...bloga, doga, woga??


Suzann,
There are so many things I admire about you. From your flawless complexion, your cute little burps due to the fact that we suffer from the same esophageal disease, to you very bravely moving from a law career to teaching the hip hop youth of this world. My shout-out for the week is for you, Suzi! Not only are you very knowledgeable in yoga, you actually compose and perform music. Friends, she is very talented and I always have a little Suzi music on when I need some time to just relax and chill. Her new album just came out. It is titled, Honey Onyx. It is truly something you should pick up for yourself, a friend or your own crazy momma for the holidays. So, turn it on...enjoy some alone time, stretch in your downward dog position, or just be. Whatever you choose to do, a little Honey Onyx will set the mood.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cool, Eden! Thanks for putting me on blast. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails