I'm tired! I'm tired of being a short order cook, laundry queen, transportation executive, soccer snack organizer, appointment keeper. I'm tired of picking up after everyone, including myself. My life is reminiscent of the Everyone Loves Raymond episode where both Ray and Debra are experiencing an "unspoken" battle of wills as they wait for the another to put away the suitcase. Laundry from before Labor Day needing to be ironed is still laundry waiting to be ironed. I'm seriously hoping tomorrow will be a new day and I can return to being just a crazy momma. That title suits me just fine. 
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Crazy Momma...Merry Maid
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I don't have a title yet, but I think its going to be Crazy Christan Mission Mama, having five kids ages 15, 13 and triplets age 10, because some of you don't know me, and Eden has left me because Travis made her move to OHIO, yes I'm losing it now and I'm going to complain on her BLOG, and Eden was the one I would call and say Pleez come help me organize.... [or fold laundry and let the kids run around] I went to Christian Mission this week three times, with my van full of my children's items that they did not use anymore. Including shoes they would not put away....
So maybe, its a sign they all have too much and others can use them.
And it felt really good when I left there and saw others happy to get them for free.
Eden how I miss you everyday and love this blog how it still connects us and long for that call that your coming for another visit!! So come on Sandy or Barb pleez babysit???
love aml
Post a Comment