
Oh, my dear friend and college roommate! I got the news today that you are having twins. Twins??? There are the Olsens, the Jolie-Pitts, Ann Landers and Dear Abbey, Barbara and Jenna Bush etc. Whatever it was..whatever you did..it got ya. I can't tell you just how thrilled Trav and I are for your family. Jack and Kate are going to be great siblings to the two new additions. I must tell you thought that my chances for a fourth have now been reduced to less than zero. The look on Trav's face when I told him made him have thoughts of fear that he has never experienced. I can't think of a more wonderful and more capable woman to be a mother to these babies. Indy is looking much more promising these days, huh!
Much Love,
Eden
Sunday, September 28, 2008
You Went For Three and are Getting Four!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment