Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dear Appliance Fairy,


Dear Appliance Fairy,
We have a problem! You see, I have some serious issues. One of which involves ice, the form, the shape, whether it is filtered, and is the ice maker from which it is created clean and sterilzed. (you may laugh now). I'm not sure when this obsession began, but I can guarantee there are obsessions that are more odd than mine. Long story short, I need a new fridge. I cannot stand purchasing things like appliances, cars, life insurance, cell phones, sofas, etc. I would rather go through with extremely painful Botox injections in my armpits to cease all perspiration...which btw are not covered by insurance :( I digress. The fridge came with the house when me moved and while I am not a fridge snob, I do have a problem with the ice maker. It has stopped working and I have been forced to buy ice at the corner Circle K each week. The 20 pound bag isn't really helping my rotator cuff injury. Plus, the bag is so big it stays open, taking on the odors of the plethora of breakfast items that the kids consume. So, Appliance Fairy, I ask that you work your magic and have a store advertise a "no payments/no interest for 50 year" plan. My other little obsession in life, Coke, needs its buddy back.
Much Love,
Eden(ice lover)Perry

3 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

This is why your a better mother/wife then I am and why Sandy/Tony raised a good daughter, I would go to the local Home Depot NOW and charge that fridge asap!!
You deserve the best damn fridge toledo has. So does Trav for living there away from us in Mooresville!!! and Chick-Fil-A.
xoxoxox
aml
P.S. Thing of all the clean ice you'll have asap, cleaner then the corner store....hmmmmm.

the roe family said...

so funny to know that i share something else with you. an ice obsession. how do you feel about the little ice pellets. oH - i dream of them and guess what? SONIC the fast food place sells thier little jewels by the bag.
just $.99. some days when i need a little luxry i will swing through the drive through and order a bag. those little pellets make all drinks better.

good luck with your purchase.

Bountiful Blessings said...

AML- LOL. I love my friends! Never get it from HD Our settlement from them will only buy a box of nails.

SR- We just got a sonic. I am going to have to check out the bag! Pellets are MY FAVE TOO!!! I call them guinea pig poop pellets.

Related Posts with Thumbnails