
Do you remember the Seinfeld episode where Kramer finds all the furniture from the Merv Griffin set? He then begins to treat his life like talk show. He welcomes everyone to his set including George to discuss the fact he has to help heal a squirrel,Jerry's girlfriend who has a vintage toy collection, Elaine and her sidler co-worker who needs Tic-Tacs for noise. He even asks Newman to be his "co-host". In the end, they run out of material and create chaos when they change the format to gain a larger audience. Why am I talking about this?? Well, today I struggled to find a shout-out. Forget four or five...I truly didn't feel like anything/anyone was worthy of it. I discussed this with Trav(my Newman) and he said that while the shout-out is a great idea, there is a lot of pressure to come up with the list if nothing monumental sticks out. I know I have let you down, my friends. I do promise that the shout-out will be back when I deem it an appropriate time. Now remember, hawks and squirrels don't get along. Long live Seinfeld and the many laughs it has given us.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
I've Been Reduced to Seinfeld Episode 126
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Eden:
When lost for a shout out just send us a photo of those 3 beautiful children. Those of us left behind in Mooresville or away in Indy just love the photos!
And, you can always talk about Manning!!!! or the Giants. [that was for Greg].
xoxox
ann
Can you believe how sweet Miss Mollys announcement was?!?! I don't even know her, and I was all emotional. Very touching!
How about a shout out to YOU! You're a mother, you deserve a daily shout out!
Have a great week!!!
I'm very upset...I can't say more...this is a really sad day when you can't think of anything or anyone deserving of a little shout-out... How bout McCain and Palin? Who says a feminist has to be defined by any one group or person? Who "owns" the word feminist anyway? How bout your beloved Bacha Lane enduring another exciting weekend with her crazy family? How bout the fact that we avoided another awful disaster in NOLA? How bout the fact that I never knew "uppity" was a bad word! How about NBC finally fessing up to the fact that their MSNBC guys are biased (regardless of what way you lean) and thankfully got booted from their political posts! How bout best wishes to Tom Brady as the football season is always better with him playing! :)
WOW!I sure miss the mark this week didn't I, bis sis. I'm thinking you can can be my "newman" from now on. I think the chaos from the weekend messed with my creative inguenity! XOXO
ll...thanks to you! everyone needs an acolade now and again. Isn't Miss Molly an incredible woman! I got goose bumps today.
I'd like to give a shout out to Cameron's shout out in response to to the missing shout out from Eden, that everyone seems to be so dependent on.): Right On Sista!
And to you Eden, a shout out to you for being an awesome mommy, a wonderful wife, and my beautiful sister-in-law.
P.S. Let me add I think Cameron missed her calling It shouldn't be "Interior Decorator to the Stars" It should Be "Queen Sis/Auntie Blogger" she may be better then you Eden!!!!! I miss you too Cam...
xoxox
aml
P.S. Let me add I think Cameron missed her calling It shouldn't be "Interior Decorator to the Stars" It should Be "Queen Sis/Auntie Blogger" she may be better then you Eden!!!!! I miss you too Cam...
xoxox
aml
Post a Comment