Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This Time of Year Already!


This time of year, we have to make a lot of decisions. Who will we vote for in the Presidential election, Dancing With The Stars, or which value meal to order? While those questions are very important, I'm talking about where the time honored tradition of the upcoming holidays will be held. Yes, talk of turkey day has already begun in a swarm of emails that are being passed to and fro much like a game of water polo. Where will it be this year, who will host? It is enough to drive certain family members bonkers. I have always said that I am a member of the Zentz family so you don't have to be. That being said, my sis and bro-in-law came up with a witty pro/con list for the three host contenders. I thought it was brilliant. This is one contest I don't care to win.

Lersch Villa

· small kitchen

· no dining room breakfast nook

· two fridges

· concrete slab

· 4 full baths

· 6 beds

· 2 sofas

· y membership

· cute dog

· ping pong

· hot husband with big scar

· DQ Chipotle Starbucks Panera

· Ok, lots of baths and fridge storage but no place to eat…



Perry Palace

· small kitchen

· two large eating areas

· one fridge

· Deck

· 3 full baths

· 5 beds

· 2 sofas

· blogger.com membership

· Battery operated dog

· Pool table

· hot husband with thick hair

· Thai restaurant Chipotle Starbucks Panera

· Ok, lots of places to eat no place to store food or poop…



Zentz Resort

· huge kitchen

· one large dining room

· One and one half fridge (garage one counts as ½ half due to smell & cooling issue)

· Deck and porch

· 2 full baths

· 4 beds

· 3 and one half sofas (brown one counts as ½ due to sliding issue)

· Alzheimer’s membership

· Visiting cute dog and battery dog

· Pool table

· hot husband with thick skin and no hair

· Rickers Starbucks Panera

You are all welcome to join the madness!

1 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

Mooresville:
Many hotels, all meals at the Lademanns Roger is an executive Chef. I am cancer free [Eden if you ever put an ugly picture of me on your blog again I'll get you before the a.m. coke!!!]

I know Mooresville is out I think you should all go to Grandma Sandy's but that's my non-Zentz vote.... so no one can be mad.
love the sickly one aml

Related Posts with Thumbnails