
I know the posts have slowed down a bit. Today I struggled to post at all. Why?? For the first time in years, I did not have a fountain Coke. Some of you may not understand what a big deal this is. When I say years, I mean years. While traveling overseas, in the hospital, while on bed rest, in disastrous weather conditions, I have always managed to get my hands on that carbonated, fizzy, sweet concoction called a fountain Coke. I am probably on a good 7 year run. Today, was the day I decided that the fountain Coke had such control over my life, that I actually schedule my day around the purchase and consumption of this drink. I always must leave early before an event or appointment to allow enough time for a stop off(including arriving at the hospital for the birth of my three kiddos). So, please forgive me if I am irritable and grumpy for a few days. This process is purely for health reasons only and I sure hope my body is thankful because right now, I could take someone out. Grrrr....this too shall pass, this too shall pass, this too shall pass.
Monday, October 20, 2008
The brain is a little fuzzy today!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hang in there my love, you can do THIS! and can i just say that i love Allison K.
GOOD FOR YOU! I'm cheering you on over here. Seriously, it's rough...for like a week. but you can do it!!!!
Just have the damn coke!!
Where did you move to, its not Cocaine for for god's sake.
Life is too short...
Enjoy your day, enjoy your life,
we need a good blog.
xoxoxo
aml
Post a Comment