Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eden's Weekly Shout-Out


It's baacckkkk...! Yep, that's correct. The weekly shout-out is back after a long mini va-cay. There are quite a few "atta-boys" for the past few weeks, so let's get to it.

1). My bro-in-law, Matt just accepted a second job. If he was doing it due to the economic conditions, he might just get two shout-outs. He is quite the Phil Mickelson wanna-be.(I mean that in a nice way) He just accepted a position as the golf coach for a school in Fort Fun. Now, if we see him on the course with the Master's green jacket on, he really has upped his ante. Good for you, Matt Man!

2) Two of my best bff's are traveling to Atlanta this weekend to walk in the Race For The Cure to support breast cancer. I talked about causes last week, and here is a great example of taking a cause that you care about and doing your part. Now get out there Kel & Alyssa and walk those little tushies off(not like either of you need it)!

3) My bff, La, just got a new home. FINALLY! See you later Clusters, hello home mortgages. I can't wait to come down and see it. Remember, all of the decorating tips I have given you. Congrats!

4) My mom-in-law had a milestone b-day this week. I really don't care for the term "milestone"...sounds too much like "tombstone" I couldn't ask for a more wonderful, fun and kind mom-in-law and Nana to my kids. We all love you so much.

5) Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. My mom sent the kids a dvd of his shows(he was my fave) and I must say that I truly have enjoyed taking it all down a notch when it comes to tv viewing for the kids. I was about to loose it when it came to the incorrect use of grammar along with the poor attitudes and crude talk that has become so prevalent in cartoons today. Won't you please, won't you please, please won't you be my neighbor.(when was the last time you heard someone use manners in a cartoon?)

6) The ole' hubby is back from secret service detail and is working his butt off literally. Thought he deserved a shout-out for getting up very early before work each day and getting on the treadmill. He is down in weight...woo, hoo! He finally inspired me to get my rear in gear. See ya later, muffin mom!

7) Caribou's green tea mango smoothie...folks this has gotten me through the past three days sans my Coke. Patting myself on the shoulder...I've done it. My neurologist, pulmonologist, and dentist will be so proud.

8) My bro's g-friend, Danielle. What a sweetheart...love the girl. She is so kind and real and I love talking to her on the phone. Thanks for the pull tabs too.

9) My g-friend, Amy who found out today that she is having twin girls. Oh, my! Was I wrong for recommending meds after childbirth??

That's it for now! Be sure to check in again next week for the shout-out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for including me in your weekly shout-out; I feel as if I have "arrived"! I sure had a lot to catch up on after missing ten days of your blog. You always make me laugh, cry and praise God for bringing you into our family.
Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails