
Still, not a single pic posted of the new haircut. I promise after the weekend to do so. I am still trying to get used to it. I resemble Suri Cruise, Dorothy Hamil, Jim Carrey in "Dumb & Dumber", Clay Aiken while on Broadway, and many others. While at the party shop looking for a costume(don't ask) I saw a wig that was the same cut that I now have. People have either said something about it or have completely ignored it. Hellloooo...that makes me feel even more ugly. The true test will be this eve when the hubby gets home from a week long trip. My lovely Mom-in-law loves it and told me that this is how I looked when her son first met me. Yes, I replied, but a few other things were in better condition 14 years ago, too! Sis and fam are here for the weekend to trick-or-treat, so I'm sure I will have some new pics to post. Including one of me in my "cut my hair in moment of insanity from not having Coke, husband away and sick kids home from school".
Friday, October 31, 2008
Suri Cruise Called, she wants her hair back!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm laughing at you....dumb and dumber "pumpkn pie haircutted freak!"
i'm sure it's so cute. can't wait to see
even though i am not there i am supporting you. tough times. no hubby - no coke and NEW HAIR. come on girl - you need your girls to lean on. :>)
Post a Comment