
While I try and come up with new meal ideas, I find it increasingly difficult to produce a variety of vegetarian meals that the kids won't get tired of. Many evenings I rely on frozen pizza or a variety of pastas. After a long night of soccer practice and homework, JWP asked what was for dinner. I replied we were having noodles. To which he replied, "that dinner is not worth praying before".
OUCH!! Have I failed as a mom? God must not bless bad dinner choices. 
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wow, we need to work on the mealtime menu!
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What the hell happens you leave Mooresville and give those children no meat and ask them to pray for it too!!! Give them a break or I'm calling THE COVE myself.......
Besides its Shelly's 40th....
xoxoxo
aml
I knew this one would get you! They are having chicken tonight. Chicken..the enemy(it is free range organic though)lol!
I hope I look as good as Shel when I'm 40!
Looks good,get over it and eat the food Eden, Be happy your hubby went to the store.
OUCH! Mom, you are supposed to be on my side! Remember...you are visiting MY home next week! XOXO
Eden,
www.mealsmatter.org Great meal planning site, not sure how much vegetarian are on there, but you can search, drop it into an online cookbook & calendar, print out a shopping list & recipes and you're good to go. My user name on there is sigkapoli
Eden, I was sabotaged! You know better. Another reason...and a great source for meal ideas is found at The Cancer Project - recipes@cancerproject.org - lv ya and better health for us all - plus clear arteries, keep the blood flowing!
protein eden...your children need protein.. Sorry I am a little behind in reading the blog but you know I always have something to say
Post a Comment