
I just found out that my family has been talking about the pic that I put up in my last post. I was told it wasn't a very flattering photo, no duh! I hate all photos of myself and didn't want to post it. I was sans make-up, in need of a haircut, and on day 6 without Coke. I decided to post a new pic of myself to make my momma proud!
btw...I made it a week without the Coke. woohoo!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
This pic is much better...
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
a week, like 7 long days??? WAY TO GO!
one week!?!? you've survived the worst part, seriously!
although, driving today, I saw a coke bottle on the ground. Made my mouth water...after 6 weeks, it still sounds good. But it's not so painful physically as it was the first couple weeks!
good job.
LOVE the new pic, makes me laugh.
Who is this woman? I've been off diet coke for 4 years and I don't look like her...you are amazing Ed and now you have joined the ranks of your sisters. Decreased bone loss, osteoarthritis and many more benefits. Remember....castor oil over crushed ice.
HOW DARE YOU lets look back at September 4th where you post my picture my worst picture of your trip back to Mooresville of you and me on my porch!!!
However, I am so glad this year, we all have our health, I'm cancer free, Matt is alive, all are well in Indiana and Ohio and Mooresville.
SO, as your present said that you bought me "PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH IT" and unless you put a picture of yourself back on your next blog I
WILL NOT READ OR SUBSCRIBE ANY LONGER!!!!!
AMEN
ANN LADEMANN
I really liked the picture of you. I thought it embodied the tumultuous and ever-shifting waters of emotion you must have braved to have to rip your sticker off so soon in the game. You go, Eden! I gave up Coca-Cola and ALL carbonated beverages about 7 months ago. I feel better and I burp a lot less.
Please post your picture back...for those of us who did not have the pleasure to see your new do because we were busy this weekend walking!!! Please please please I'm always up for a good new haircut. Maybe you will give me incentive to cut mine!!!
Kel
Post a Comment