
I think the hubby is embarrassed. The other night when he came home from work, he commented about my muffin mom post. I could tell he was was a little uncomfortable. "Eden, people actually read your blog." Do I want to put myself out there like I have? Do people really want to know of my struggle with the love handles, the flatulence levels in our home, or whether or not I will ever get a new fridge. I told him that the sole purpose of a blog is to connect with others through the art of words. What I post about is what is going on in my life and in my mind. I don't force anyone to read it, they do so willingly. (Although, I could use a few more comments from those who do read it daily..a few accolades now and again do keep a blogger going.) So, yes my dear hubby, I am aware of what I am putting out there. I don't get embarrassed very easily and I promise not to throw you under the bus by posting your "biggest loser" weight loss pics. I welcome everyone to visit my life for a few moments every now and then.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
"Eden, people actually read your blog"
Posted by Bountiful Blessings at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I loved the Muffin Mom and totally relate to it!! I think your blogs are inspiring, and read them all the time! Love ya!
xoxoxoxo
D
if you can't keep the blog real, it's just not worth reading...so I say BRING IT. Share with us the muffin top and gas in the house. We all relate. and it helps us all feel a little more normal! keep writing. and SHARING! :)
Trust me... we love it. Your honesty just reminds us that our own "crazy" acutally makes each of us "normal!" Keep on keepin' it real! Love, C
xox
Eden tell Travis this shout out goes to him:
Travis come on, this criticizing comes from a man who only wears his boxers in the house, Ooops, I forgot this is a public reading forum!!
love you and miss you on Cloister Lane.
love aml
Post a Comment