Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm just on an extended va-cay!


There are a few things I am hesitant to give up. One of which is my North Carolina license plate.(silly I know) The drivers license was replaced with an Ohio license months ago, but I am getting very anxious about having to replace the plate with an Ohio plate. I may be driving around with countless car magnets(not really..this was just for effect) but at least to those who are behind me, I am a North Carolina Republican not a swing state Ohio Republican. See, all things are not as they appear! I have one month before the tags expire..eek! The cell number is next. Crazy how we hold onto things that make us feel connected to a person, place or event in our lives. I will accept this move sooner or later, just not until Nov. 28th.

3 comments:

ANN LADEMANN said...

Many people looking at that picture may not realize those magnets all have significant importance in your PRIOR past.
So even though the license plate and cell number may changes, the memories will always be there, some more funnier and sadder then the rest..Keep that second one in on the right.. and tell Travis I said Keep those Carolina Memories in your mind. Don't let them go... Too many of them were too good of the Perrys.
xoxxo
aml

O.H. 11708 said...

Wait a minute, you didn't even want to move to NC in the first place. The only reason you did was to be closer to your brother n law. Now you are living in God's country... well almost, 50 miles west and you would truely be in the promise land. Embrace your buckeye self!!!

Bountiful Blessings said...

Archbold Blue Streak, welcome to my blog. It's about time. I stand corrected, I DO realize that I DO seem to follow you wherever you go. Hmmm..must be the promise of good laughs and Krispy Kreme. I would much rather be a blue streak than a T.P. brown streak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails