Thursday, October 23, 2008

To My Sistas


We're members of this family, so you don't have to be!
My Dearest Sisters,
I write this post to you as an apology. How could I have known you would be so upset and saddened due to the fact that I didn't include the two of you in my weekly shout-out. I never thought that the two of you needed an "atta-girl". While the two of you sometimes mock me for my blogging addiction, I know that you read it multiple times daily. You may not like to admit it, but I can sometimes make you laugh and even cry. So, this "shout-out" is in honor of the two of you, Ali & Cam. Partners in crime, we must stay strong and carry on the tradition of strong Zentz women. We are all very different, but in many ways, we are the same. I admire both of you for so many reasons. Beautiful on the inside and out, nobody can make me laugh like you can. We must stay close(we have to take care of mom & dad in their old age, you know)jk... Seriously, the two of you have been there for me through the toughest time of my life(the past three years). Your love and patience has paid off...I'm officially looked at as sane once again.
Who else has the wonderful genes that has given us random facial hairs, "days of thunder" thighs, hormonal stressed out moments, etc. These common traits can only be shared with sisters. So, here's to the two of you! Everyone deserves an "atta-girl" now and then. Are you happy you brought it to my attention?
Love ya lots,
Ed The Bed XOXO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a very nice shout-out and you're a wonderful sister, Eden, no matter what those other two say about you!!!!! And, yes, you're right, they are addicted to your blog just like you used to be addicted to your fountain beverages. Only, this is one addiction that shouldn't be kicked! Viva la blog!! Crazy Mama Rules!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails